The Speranta Ski resort was created within the national skiing program in Romania with financial support from the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism.
At the base of the slopes there is a tourist center, where there is a restaurant, a ticket house, a toilet, a rescue center and ski rental point.
In front of this center there is a car park of approx. 100 places.
You can ski on all three sides.
- three runways, served by a 720 person / hour ski lift.
- the main nocturnal part
- snowmobile (90,000 sq m / h)
- snow guns
- accommodation spaces at max. 700 m of parcel
- equipment rental, ski rental
- restaurant at the base of the slopes
Beginners – PRICHINDEL – 814 m
The main part – SPERANTA – 630 m, equipped with the night
Advanced track – SUNNY – 726 m, only for advanced skier
Information taken from visitborsec.ro